|Price per hour||$53,90 / €49,-|
|Available hours week||8-40|
• Detail-oriented, certified, and organized 'PHP Programmer' with 2+ years of experience in designing and developing dynamic web application/software.
• Capable of understanding client requirements and translating into code to add new features or modifications for existing products.
• Adept in coordinating with testers to perform acceptance testing as well as maintain technical documents.
• Ability to work with the team, and have excellent problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Planning and organizing
• Good communication skill
|Roles and responsibilities||
• Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
• Provide technical related consultation plus expertise to all product managers as well as various staff members.
• Write technical as well as non-technical specifications along with record all procedures.
• Review product needs documents and participate for calls integration with partners.
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
• Ensure to resolve identified issues related with PHP development to different customers varying from senior managers to varied technical personnel.
• Head responsibility to evaluate, design, develop and assist application systems.
• Maintain and manage clear plus complete documentation.
|Skill||Experience in Years||Competence Level|
• MEAN Stack
|Brief Description||We have designed contents, configure google Analytics ,Image slider and design header/footer.|
|Involvement||Designer, Developer & Client communication|
|15+ other projects|