|Price per hour||$66,10 / €60,-|
|Available hours week||8-40|
• Working over 12+ years in software development industry
• Holds immense proficiency in front-end and back-end development
• Experience in Microsoft technologies (SharePoint, Power BI, Office 365, .Net) with expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (Agile/Waterfall), including architecture design, Client satisfaction and team management
• Skilled administration experience with SharePoint installation, configuration, management and customization
• Extensive experience in client interaction for requirement gathering and production support
• Also having good knowledge about Agile Methodology including role of scrum master, sprints implementation and burn down charts.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Planning and organizing
• Good communication skill
|Roles and responsibilities||
• Design and delivery of appropriate architectures and technical solutions to meet client requirements
• Implementation and deployment of SharePoint solutions
• Configuring and customizing SharePoint
|Skill||Experience in Years||Competence Level|
|SharePoint On Prem||10+||Expert|
|Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS)||7+||Expert|
|SharePoint Server object model - Web-parts, Event receivers, Timer jobs and more||8+||Expert|
|Search based solutions - content search web parts, search APIs||8+||Expert|
|CSOM, SSOM, JSON & REST APIs||10+||Expert|
|Key building blocks for out-of-the-box solutions||10+||Expert|
|CSOM in PowerShell||9+||Expert|
• MCTS in SharePoint 2010, Application development
• MCPD in SharePoint 2010, Application development
• Received “Valuable Contribution Award” for the year May 14.
|Title||Project Lead/Module Lead (Claim Management System for Insurance Company )|
(Claim process through different stage and approval for final payment like Initiation, registration, processing, Settlement.)
|Technologies||SharePoint 2010, VS 2008, IIS, .NET 3.5 Framework, SQL Server 2005, TFS.|
• Developed Provider hosted apps for LifeAsia integration.
• Service based architecture using WCF.
• Dashboard design using Custom web Part.
• Having an experience of leading team of 4 to 5 members being Module Lead.
• Customizing Master Pages (including look and feel) for the site using SharePoint Designer 2010.
|Involvement||SharePoint 2010, VS 2008, IIS, .NET 3.5 Framework, SQL Server 2005, TFS.|
|More then 40 projects|