|Price per hour||$63,- / €57,-|
|Available hours week||8-40|
• Working over 3+ years in software development industry
• Holds immense proficiency in front-end and back-end development
• Skilled experience in creating Microsoft Flow solutions for the Practical business scenarios and Automate the daily process
• Extensive experience in client interaction for requirement gathering and production support
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Planning and organizing
• Adaptability of business process in Automation
• Good communication skill
|Roles and responsibilities||
• Design and delivery of appropriate Approach with the Microsoft Flow and technical solutions to meet client requirements and fulfil the actual business process.
• Implementation and deployment of Microsoft Flow solutions
|Skill||Experience in Months||Competence Level|
|Key building blocks for out-of-the-box solutions||36||Expert|
|Site Branding (Custom master pages, theming, alternate CSS, Responsive designs etc.)||36||Good|
|HTML5 & CSS||36||Expert|
SharePoint Online (Office 365)
|Brief Description||Service tracking is a PowerApps Application which helps the employees to deliver services and fill the details of the visits they have done. We have Integrated the MS FLOW with this Application for Approval process, for the Notification to the manager on Task completion, also Microsoft Flow is used to Perform the Approval process of the Tasks which service engineer has to done.|
|Involvement||Developer & Client communication|
Other Flow Projects:
1) Integration with outlook:
Automatically move invoice attachment from outlook email to SharePoint library. Start the approval process. Send email notification for review the invoice. Move to the next stage of the payment. Have done similar automation for client's tasks, documents, and images.
2) Create the tasks in tasks list when there is a new task in the MS planner.
3) Integration with the Gmail and moves attachment into the SharePoint library based on email subject and label.
4) Implemented reminder notification for the assigned tasks using the Flow.
5) Integration between Team and planner: Update the team conversation when new task has been created or change bucket in the planner.
6) Convert doc to PDF
7) Leave Approval process
8) Import Excel Data in SharePoint List using Flow.