|Price per hour||$60,60 / €55,-|
|Available hours week||8-40|
• Working over 3+ years in software development industry
• Holds immense proficiency in Creating Business Applications in PowerApps
• Skill set covers SharePoint Online, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, Azure, Azure Functions, MS SQL, Office 365 stack, Trello, MS Teams, Graph API, and Other Integration platforms.
• Skilled experience in creating PowerApps applications to achieve the Business Process.
• Extensive experience in client interaction for requirement gathering and production support
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Planning and organizing
• Adaptability of business process in Application
• Good communication skill
|Roles and responsibilities||• Design and delivery of technical and efficient solutions to meet client requirements and fulfil the actual business process in the PowerApps Application. • Implementation and deployment of PowerApps Applications|
|Skill||Experience in Months||Competence Level|
|Key building blocks for out-of-the-box solutions||36||Expert|
|Site Branding (Custom master pages, theming, alternate CSS, Responsive designs etc.)||36||Good|
|HTML5 & CSS||36||Expert|
|Title||On Boarding Application|
SharePoint Online (Office 365)
On Boarding PowerApps will be used in multiple domains to perform the On Boarding process of an Employee. This will add the Employee details in the multiple data sources. There are screen where employee submits the data and with the Integration of Microsoft Flow we will send that attached Documents for the Approval of HR and Accounting department and they can review and Approve it on the web. Also, we have special screen as per client’s special requirement that has the all the Equipment’s and resources, User needs to select the resources they need, and we will send notification to the Admin to provide them.
So the Sole purpose of this Application is to provide new Joiner an extremely easy process where they can quickly complete all the necessary steps for the On Boarding also they will be notified at each steps.
|Involvement||Developer & Client communication|
Other Power Apps Projects:
1. Project Management Application for Request a Project and Assign a Manager After Approved by the Approver
2. Power Apps Camera Upload Functionality with PowerApps and Microsoft Flow.
3. Send an Attachment to the SharePoint and Send the Email from the Detail Screen of the PowerApps
4. Pen Input Save to the SharePoint List/Library, And also Send Pen Input (Signature) as the Email's Attachment
5. PowerApps Signature Control in Out of the Box SharePoint List New Item Form
6. Meeting Invitation Screen for Office 365 Outlook (Office 365 Outlook Screen into PowerApps)